Class Placement & Class Size:
- Minimum number of students in a class is 4. If the registration drops below 4 students, classes will be either combined or cancelled at the discretion of the director.
- The director may change an individual’s class schedule after a dance assessment has been made by the child’s teacher in order to best accommodate the dancer’s ability.
- A $85.00 costume deposit must be received by Oct. 31st. This is for all dancers taking part in Festivals and Competition.
- The $85.00 costume deposit is non-refundable if a student withdraws from class after Nov. 1st.
Tuition & Withdrawals:
- Registration fee is $25.00/individual and $35.00/family (non-refundable).
- Payment for the year’s tuition (based on a 36 week dance year) is divided into ten equal payments. The tenth payment is due upon registration. The remainder of the payments will be made by submitting a series of 9 post-dated cheques or by credit card starting September 1. The remainder of the tuition may be paid in full with a discount of 5% when full payment is made before the 5th of September 2017.
- Post-dated cheques (dated the 1st of each month) or a valid credit card number must be presented at the time of registration.
- There is a $25.00 charge for all returned NSF cheques.
- Notice of withdrawal must be given one month prior, in writing, to the office. Fees due are calculated according to the number of classes completed prior to the date of withdrawal.
- Please note: Registration fees, first & tenth payments, and Sessional Dance fees are all non-refundable unless a medical certificate is provided indicating a reason for withdrawal.
- No refunds will be issued for missed classes.
- No refunds will be issued after March 1, 2018.
Solo/Duo/Trio & Private Classes:
- Please enquire at the front desk.